Updated May 13, 2020
Dear Valued Patients of North Creek Dental Care,
We are re-opening on May 18th at 9:00 am. In the abundance of safety and following guidelines provided by the American Dental Association, we have implemented new safety procedures for all patients and staff.
- We will contact you before your appointment to ask screening questions.
- We have a Curbside Waiting Room to check in for your appointment. We will let you know when it is time for you to be seated in the operatory from your car. If you do not have access to a mobile device, we ask that you check in at the front door and wait there until directed.
- You’ll be asked those same screening questions again when you arrive.
- We will take your temperature and require you to sanitize your hands when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and allow greater /times between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will limit the number of people in each operatory unless it is an essential person such as a caregiver.
Be safe, be well.
The North Creek Dental Care