Valentine’s Day is almost here! Now is a great time to take a look at your oral health. A healthy smile is the key to a great Valentine’s Day date. Taking care of your smile can help you be more confident when you snuggle up to your loved ones this Valentine’s Day!
Here are 5 tips from Dr. Conley to ensure you have a kissable smile for Valentine’s Day!
- Brush your teeth twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste. Brushing your teeth regularly helps prevent cavities, disease, and bad breath.
- Floss at least once a day. Flossing is extremely important to your oral health and should be done daily.
- Visit the dentist twice a year for a cleaning and an exam. Visiting the dentist twice a year can help with prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Use mouthwash and drink plenty of water to avoid bad breath. Drinking plenty of water can help wash away some bacteria and leftover food particles.
- Use gum or mints that are sugar-free and contain Xylitol, which has been shown to reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Take care of your smile with these simple tips and your loved ones will thank you!